Crossroads Hospice is always looking for committed and caring people to join our team of volunteers. If you have an interest in patient care; if you have special talents you would like to share; or if you can lend a hand in an office setting; you may want to consider becoming a part of the volunteer team.
Because Crossroads Hospice offers several types of opportunities for volunteering, you may donate as much time as you desire. We have special needs for social and companionship visits, pet visits, music visits, reading visits, veteran to veteran visits, journal visits, office and friendly phone calls.
Become a part of the Green Team today!
We are always looking for Missouri volunteers to serve in the following areas: Kansas City, Raytown, Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Grandview, Belton, Raymore, Pleasant Hill, Peculiar, Harrisonville, Adrian, Holden, Warrensburg, Windsor, Clinton, Sedalia, Marshall, Carrollton, Lexington, Richmond, Excelsior Springs, Lawson, Cameron, Kearney, Liberty, St. Joseph, Gladstone and Riverside.
Contact our volunteer department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 816-333-9200.
Upcoming Training Saturday April 22nd 9am - 2pm. Food and Drinks provided Please RSVP . Location for training Crossroads Hospice 14310 East 42nd Street South, Suite 600 Independence Missouri 64055.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Executive Admin
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month
- complete training, provide DL and Auto Ins, TB Testing and background checks provided free on site
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...