Volunteer Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
There are number of duties and responsibilities of an individual working as a volunteer teacher. They are as follows:
- Preparing the schedule of taking the classes
- Deciding the curriculum required to be followed
- Understanding the abilities of the students and making the mode of teaching easier for them
- Maintaining an attendance sheet of the students and also maintaining attendance records
- Assisting in the development and assessment of the teaching program
- Preparing a progress report for each of the students in order to trace their progress in the subjects they are being taught
- Explaining in order to clear any doubt of the students
The skills and specifications required in order to work as a volunteer teacher are as follows:
- Must have the urge to contribute to the society
- Needs to have the ability to think for the needy and the underprivileged
- Must be caring in nature
- Necessary to have patience
- Possessing good teaching skills
- Should have excellent verbal as well as written skills
Volunteer Teacher Education and Qualification
The educational qualifications required in order to become a volunteer teacher are:
- Bachelors degree in any related field
- Bachelors degree in education
- Needs to undergo teacher’s training
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Hip-Hop Dance Instructor
- Volunteer Fundraiser/Event...
- Volunteer Fundraising...
- Volunteer Public Relation...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Become our Exective Program...
- Summer Camp Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Volunteer Bookkeeper for...
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Virtual Volunteer...
- Volunteer Staff for Pennsylvania...
- Volunteer After-school Teacher
- Volunteer Accountant