Enjoy our hydrotherapy pool and help our children and adults enjoy the pool too. Needed 2-3 volunteers to assist staff in making the pool experience safe and fun. Volunteers will spend time in the shallow, warm water, therapeutic pool helping staff and interacting with our children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Pool specific training is provided and a volunteer application is required. Pool night is limited to Tuesdays from 5pm-8pm only. Students are encourages if 18 years of age or older.
Volunteer weekly -monthly.
- Water Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Application, volunteer training on pool safety
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive