Magee Rehabilitation Hospital has a greenhouse. Patients can use it as part of horticultural therapy. Volunteer will be responsible for watering in the greenhouse and rooftop of Magee's facility. Volunteer should work 1-2 hours per session and must be able to lift hoses and use their wrists for the hose bibs. Also, must be able to tolerate heat.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 1-5 hours per session
- be able to lift hoses, tolerate heat
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Activities Volunteer - Concierge...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront Outpatient Greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Art Therapy Studio Helper
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Summer Watering-Plants need care...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Help patients with essential...
- Day Room Volunteer
- AYA Room - Young Adult Computer...