Special events such as Walk MS and Bike MS are essential to the advancement of the National MS Society's goal of bringing an end to multiple sclerosis. The Special Events Communications Intern will work in a supportive role to assist the Special Events Managers with a focus on the planning, implementation and coordination of special events, community services, and fundraising activities .
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Special Events Communications...
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS - Northeast/Ft. Wayne
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Special Events Logistics Intern
- Walk MS - East Central - Muncie
- Walk MS - Michiana, South Bend
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Walk MS - Indianapolis
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...