Are you good at making complex information easy to understand? Become a state-trained APPRISE Medicare counselor and help seniors get the most from their Medicare coverage. Opportunities include individual counseling, making presentations and participating in information fairs.
Volunteers receive online training, live training and a mentoring experience covering all aspects of Medicare. Additional is training offered throughout the year.
- General Education
- Financial Planning
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Explore Volunteering
- America Reads/Reading Coaches
- Volunteer Executive Consultants...
- Get joy from Reading to...
- Adult Literacy
- America Reads/Reading Coaches in...
- Meals on Wheels in Kennett
- America Reads / Reading Coaches...
- Virtual Algebra Tutors
- Medicare Counseling
- STEM Career Exploration Presenters
- Mentoring Students
- Meals-on-Wheels in Coatesville
- Helping Seniors at Home
- Veterans Return to School
- Community Links Programs