Looking for a team-building activity or a service project for your group? Neighbors offers volunteer opportunities to groups (workplaces, churches, schools, community, families, etc.). These include sorting food and clothing donations, serving meals to kids in summer school, and distributing gifts to families over the holidays, just to name a few. Your group will walk away with a better understanding of the challenges facing our community and a sense of gratitude knowing that you have made a difference in the lives of many families.
Watch a video about one group, SpartanNash (formerly Nash Finch), that has a good experience volunteering at Neighbors each year. Copy the link to view the video: http://youtu.be/1j2t-jN5OxU.
At Neighbors, all donations and volunteer service directly supports the local community.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- On-Call Front Desk Volunteer
- Nutrition Study Process Analyst
- Videographer for Food Security...
- NAPS Volunteer: Reminder Calls &...
- Come As You Are
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Flexible Schedule Driver
- Grounds & Maintenance Volunteer
- Clothes Closet Thrift Store...
- Grocery Store Donation Pick-up