Volunteers Needed at Cat A Do Cat Sanctuary - East Mesa, AZ
Animal Care Attendants are needed to come to feed, water, scoop litter boxes and socialize kitties throughout the week.
Enjoy the company of cats in an un-caged, home environment and give these rescue cats/kittens the opportunity to be with people while they await their forever homes. Flexible A.M. and P.M. shifts available. A.M. is always the hardest to find because so many people work the "traditional" schedule and are not available.
- WHAT: Clean up, feed and water cats. Socialize with the cats, play with them, give them some lovin', brush them, etc. They are so very grateful for any bit of kindness you can offer!
- WHERE: East Mesa, near Crismon and Guadalupe
- WHEN: 7 days a week. We have morning and evening shifts. Each shift will take appx an hour but you are welcome to stay longer and hang out with the cats.
- Morning Shift: You name your time! Anytime between 7am and 11am.
- Afternoon/Evening Shift: Name your time! Anytime between 3pm and 9pm.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment