Volunteers are needed to help seniors in Calaveras County who are dealing with depression, grief, disablity, isolation and other age-related challenges. We would like each volunteer to help 4 hours or more a month. Mileage reimbursement and four day training is provided.
If you can help, please call Katie at 754-6642 or at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours or more a month
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host