TIME'S UP! is a 27-year-old non-profit grassroots environmental organization located in Brooklyn. Time's Up! organizes hundreds of educational workshops, events, and campaigns to promote environmental sustainability each year.
Looking for someone with mechanical skills to oversee Times Up's Brooklyn Bike Co-op. Must be good with tools, have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, can help manage the space and oversee workshops. This entails assisting people with various bike maintenance projects. The Brooklyn Workshop is fully equipped with tools, parts and hundreds of recycled bikes that need your skills to help get them out on the streets.
Applicants must be comfortable in group settings, have strong organizational and management skills, and be super friendly. Mechanical experience is required.
Commitment is approximately 10-25 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn how a grassroots organization can effect substantial change.
We're looking for extra help this summer!
- Bike Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Time's Up! - Website Developer
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Intern- Museum of Reclaimed...
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Bicycle Co-op Space...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator
- INTERN- Time's Up! Assistant to...