Individuals are asked to commit to one shift each week, morning, midday, or evening, to care for the cats that are temporarily housed at the Petco store in Chantilly. Volunteers give the cats fresh food and water, scoop the litter, clean the cages and provide love and attention to the cats.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 hour a week
- Cat Caretaker at Alexandria Petco
- Adoption Fair Set Up and Clean...
- Monday Morning Cat Caretaker at...
- Cat and Kitten Foster Homes-DC...
- Cat Caretaker at Chantilly Petco
- Cat Caretaker at Sterling Petco
- Cat Caretaker at Manassas Petco
- Adoption Fair Assistants-Fairfax...
- Adoption Fair...
- Cat Transportation-DC Metro Area
- Evening Cat Caretakers at Petco...