Individually and collectively we are the key to a sense of community that allows us to all feel safe , connected and valued. It is critical that we maintain a list of volunteers that can help seniors/disabled to assist in transportation for medical appointments. When you donate your time and attention, it helps to diminish depression and restore hope to a these people. If requested, we will reimburse you. Seniors have amazing stories and are so grateful for your assistance. Can you help us to help them by sharing your precious time with them? Please let us know if we can put you on our list to call when we have a request and tell your friends.
If you can assist us, please call 209/754-1699-Volunteer Center Calaveras
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...