Individually and collectively we are the key to a sense of community that allows us to all feel safe , connected and valued. It is critical that we maintain a list of volunteers that can help seniors/disabled to assist in transportation for medical appointments. When you donate your time and attention, it helps to diminish depression and restore hope to a these people. If requested, we will reimburse you. Seniors have amazing stories and are so grateful for your assistance. Can you help us to help them by sharing your precious time with them? Please let us know if we can put you on our list to call when we have a request and tell your friends.
If you can assist us, please call 209/754-1699-Volunteer Center Calaveras
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host