MUST BE EXPERIENCED WITH WORD PRESS, FLASH & ANIMATION!
ABLE TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY OR ON A TEAM!
The graphics & web designer will design, develop, and execute multimedia campaigns (including flyers and promotional materials) and re-design our current website to effectively communicate the Just Speak, Incorporated brand. A prospective candidate should have high energy and a creative spirit.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and executes print & multimedia advertising and collateral campaigns for effective promotion of Just Speak, Incorporated and programmatic marketing initiatives
- Conceptualizes, designs, and lays out web pages and electronic-based marketing communications and translates print messaging concepts to the web
- Identifies, defines and executes designs in appropriate format and media to best deliver message and reach specific audience
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, and/or Web Design
- Minimum 1-3 years experience as a graphic designer in an advertising agency, non-for-profit organization, or corporate marketing environment
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with industry-standard graphics applications including the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience with standards compliant web design tools, which may include HTML, XHTML, DreamWeaver, CSS, Flash, ImageReady, Fireworks, and other XML-based applications
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details
Note: Please submit a letter of interest and resume to JustSpeak@JustSpeak.org. Professional links to blog, portfolio, or submission of work samples are required.
- Graphic Design/Visual Identity
- Basic Computer Skills
- Animation Software
- Computer Science
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training