StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The marketing team determines the marketing, communication and public relations needs for the local program. The team will create and execute a marketing plan to inform and educate the local community about StandUp For Kids.
- Define marketing goals and strategies;
- Develop a marketing plan;
- Create presentations for various community groups;
- Write and submit articles and/or press releases;
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar;
- Coordinate marketing events
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing strategies.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Design
- Co Director of Adult Training)
- Co Director of Program Support)
- 058 Co Director of Community...
- Co Director of Outreach)
- Program Support
- Co Director Marketing
- Public Relations
- Co Director of Volunteers)
- 058 Fund Development Staff
- 058 Outreach Sponsor-
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Event Planning