Beach Cities Health District is a public agency formed in 1955 that provides health care services to the communities of Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach.
ARE YOU SOMEONE OUTGOING AND SOCIAL WHO CARES ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY’S HEALTH?
With just 2-4 hours per week of your time, you can add to Beach Cities Health District’s warm and friendly environment by welcoming guests at our front desks!
* Be the first friendly face greeting visitors
* Be part of a team of caring people who provide quality customer service
* Answer questions, provide directions and lend a hand to visitors needing assistance
* Volunteers with administrative skills also have an opportunity to work on special projects
APPLY NOW to make a difference in someone’s day!
Step 1: Complete the volunteer application at www.bchd.org/volunteer
Step 2: Talk with Volunteer Services to find the opportunity that is right for you (Campus Greeter, Center for Health & Fitness Front Desk, Administrative Services Front Desk)
Step 3: Get a feel for the role: tour the facility, review training materials and schedule your first shift
We are willing to work with your availability! One-on-one training will be provided.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week depending on shift
- visit www.bchd.org to fill out an application