Help the visually impaired throughout the state of Ohio receive books on tape!
You are needed to help a local library that manages the books on tape for the state of Ohio visually impaired. You would assist in the shipping area with sorting, shifting, labeling and stamping outgoing orders.
Great opportunity to make a difference to a visually impaired individual!
Mondays-Fridays 9 am- 6 pm; flexible schedules
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...