Fair HousingTester - Lake and McHenry County Area
40 people are interested
Become a fair housing tester and help stop housing discrimination!
Prairie State Fair Housing Project is looking for testers to help investigate housing discrimination. Following training, testers meet with housing providers and record their interactions in a report. Our staff then reviews and compares reports from various testers to determine if housing discrimination took place. We welcome persons with disabilities and people of all races, colors, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations.
- As a tester you will
- Receive a stipend and mileage reimbursement each time you participate in a test.
- Receive fair housing training (and a stipend after completing a practice test) .
- learn new skills, including report writing.
- help make your community more inclusive and welcoming.
- testers need to have
- a state-issued ID
- authorization to work in the United States
- access to transportation
- access to a computer
- testers cannot have
- prior felony convictions or convictions of crimes involving fraud or perjury
- an active real estate license
To request an application or if you have any questions about the program, please contact our testing coordinator Anna Viveros at email@example.com or 224-321-5604. We hope to hear from you!
We'll work with your schedule.
325 W. Washington St., #100Waukegan, IL 60085
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- State-issued ID