Grace Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to add to their Tuck-in Team. These volunteers will make weekly phone calls to our patients' homes checking to be certain they have what they need for the weekend. Calls will be made on a weekly basis, on Thursday, from our office in Middleburg Heights. Training will be provided.
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays 2-4 hours per week
- Background check and drug testing is at our exense
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Respite Angel
- Therapy animals
- Experience in your field
- Seeking Volunteers with Great...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Ukrainian speakers Needed for...
- Reiki Master Hospice Volunteers
- We Honor Veterans
- Lakewood Volunteers
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- Warm a heart on these cold...