One or two hours a week can make an incredible difference for someone in your neighborhood who is isolated. You can provide any one of the following services to help a frail neighbor remain independent at home and on your schedule.
- Visit once a week for one hour
- Transportation to medical and other important appointments- use your own ca
- Grocery shop
- Reassuring telephone calls a few times a week
- Minor home repair
- Light housekeeping or yard work
- Clerical assistance (read mail or organize bill paying)
- We supply volunteer insurance
- A background check is performed on all volunteers over 18.
- Volunteer recognition several times a year
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hour per week
- Please call 845-341-1173 ext. 305 to find out more about these opportunities.