Friendly Visitor- Assist older homebound adults
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
66 people are interested
One or two hours a week can make an incredible difference for someone in your neighborhood who is isolated. You can provide any one of the following services to help a frail neighbor remain independent at home and on your schedule. Call 845-341-1173 ext.305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit once a week for one hour
- Transportation to medical and other important appointments- use your own ca
- Grocery shop
- Reassuring telephone calls a few times a week
- Minor home repair
- Light housekeeping or yard work
- Clerical assistance (read mail or organize bill paying)
- We supply volunteer insurance
- A background check is performed on all volunteers over 18.
- Volunteer recognition several times a year
We'll work with your schedule.
720 RTE 17MMIDDLETOWN, NY 10940
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hour per week
- Please call 845-341-1173 ext. 305 make sure we have your phone number to contact you.