Join a team of passionate volunteers who are dedicated to local farming by participating in the Garden of Worker Bees or Planting Seeds of Hope, SWAG Project.
We need your assistance in the following labor intensive tasks:
Build new planting beds.
Maintain existing planting beds.
Create pathways by laying and spreading mulch.
General garden maintenance and cleanup.
You should arrive with the following:
Work clothes you are comfortable getting dirty (including shoes).
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Pet Therapy in Morristown
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...