United Hebrew of New Rochelle is looking for greeters/ambassadors who will
1) Greet visitors at the front door;
2) Assist visitors and residents coming in the lobby;
3) Escort visitors and residents to their destinations within the facility;
4) Answer any questions visitors, family members, and newly-admitted residents may have upon arrival;
5) Serve as a liaison between newly-admitted residents and department representative to expedite residents/families’ requests in a timely fashion;
6) Perform other duties as required by administrative staff.
The hours are flexible. We understand other commitments our volunteers may have. If you are available any time during the week between the hours of 1PM and 5PM and on weekends between 10AM and 6PM, we would love to hear from you!! Even one day a week will make a difference!
Please contact Mila Levine, Director of Volunteers at 914-632-2894x1234 or at email@example.com.
Visit us at http://www.unitedhebrewgeriatric.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Must Love Healthcare and the Elderly