The Huntington Beach Children's Library is recruiting volunteers for an event that will kick off the Summer Reading Program.
The Festival of Folktales event is on June 24 and the shifts are as follows:
- 8:00am-10:00am to help set up pop tents, tables, chairs, setting out art supplies, program supplies, etc.
- 10:00am-1:00pm to help with arts and crafts, games, facepainting and other activities
- 12:00pm-3:00pm to help with arts and crafts, games, facepainting and other activities
- 2:30pm-4:00pm to help take down tents, tables and chairs
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hour shifts for one event day