Brighten a patient in hospice care!
Hospice patients need your kindness! Visit hospice patients in nursing homes throughout the area (even close to you) or in the patient's home.
Chat; play games; read or just be a contact with the outside world! Be a friend to someone who has no relatives close by.
Flexible schedules. Visiting just 1-2 times per month can make a difference in a patient's life!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...