Looking for professional volunteers to join us. and build a volunteer marketing & events team! OR BRING YOUR OWN!
We NEED your skills, willingness and time!
Must be resourceful and able to work independently as well as on a team...
Just Speak volunteers will assist in planning/setting up for events, registration, phone calls, small presentations, spending time with youth at planned events/programming and in local intervention settings. A prospective candidate should have high energy, a passion for advocating for child survivors, and a creative spirit.
WE ARE A DETROIT BASED NONPROFIT.
Qualifications: Transportation for events, training, and meetings.
You/The Team will:
- Create ongoing fundraising events like the arts, poetry slams, talent shows, luncheons, 5K events and MORE, with emphasis on our youth
- Plan awareness events like lunch and learns, health forums, and panels, etc.
- Create, plan and schedule speaking engagements, and presentations related to teen dating violence and child abuse.
- Able to coordinate events with our Wayne State Chapter Volunteers.
- Create & Manage campaigns such as Gofundme,Kickstarter, etc.
- Must possess strong leadership, organization, written and verbal skills.
- Must have a passion for women and children’s rights and a good rapport with young people.
- Experience in marketing, branding, public speaking, presentations, and facilitating preferred or an earnest willingness to learn.
- Cooperative spirit necessary for a team as well as being an independent thinker.
- Serve on fundraising and event committees.
- Event Design & Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Event Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- at least 1-4 hours weekly
- DHS Clearance Mandatory