Coping with a cancer can be overwhelming. You can play a crucial role in our clinic supporting out-patients and their families; visit with patients, make personalized referrals to support services, assist with appointment coordination and collaborate with the healthcare team to ensure proper follow up.
- Participate in a 2 hour hospital orientation
- Complete a 3 hour Cancer Patient Liaison training
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours each week
- 6 month commitment
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Make an impact on patient care
- Volunteer your time with...
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Soothing Sounds musician/singer
- Assist new moms with their new...
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Clerical/Data Entry
- Join our team of highly skilled...