Help a hospice patient! Drivers are needed to transport hospice patients to medical appointments, as well as take them on errands.
Various days/times are available
A great way to make a tangible difference, without a large time commitment!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 24 hour training; TB test
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...