TDM Mentoring is a relationship in which an experienced person (the mentor) assists another less experienced person (the mentee) by helping to develop and apply specific skills and biblical knowledge to one’s life that will enhance the mentee’s professional and personal growth through reaching short and long-range goals. TDM is currently only offered in the Minneapolis area, State of Minnesota, USA.
Some benefits for the mentee include:
* Sharing life with someone who has a friendly ear to share life’s frustrations and successes.
* Knowing someone who can help you engage with life - unleashing your potential.
* Enlightenment - discovering the purpose of life and then helping to equip you with the skills and resources that you need in order to fulfill it.
* Encouragement - the mentor’s belief in you when you don’t or can’t believe in yourself.
Some benefits for the mentor include:
* Gains satisfaction in sharing expertise with others.
* Re-energizes the mentor’s value as a person.
* Gains an ally in promoting the world’s well-being by helping to create better relationships.
* Helping to fulfill Jesus' Great Commission (Matthew 28:19).
- People Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3-9 months
- $50 for materials