Front Desk Coordinator
47 people are interested
The Family Place is looking for an energetic, Spanish/English bilingual volunteer to be our Front Desk Coordinator! Volunteers will be in charge of receptionist duties including answering phones, writing messages and creating a friendly and welcoming environment for participants.
The Family Place is a Community Center in Columbia Heights. We work primarily with Latino families providing a variety of educational and social services. Our mission is to empower low-income families and to foster the optimal development of their young children.
Position Title: Volunteer Front Desk Coordinator
Schedule: Mondays- Fridays: 9am-5pm (One morning or afternoon, or longer, on a weekly basis).
Duties: The Front Desk Administrator will:
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Welcome participants and offer individual attention
- Ensure smooth communication between participants and staff
- Distribute diapers, clothes and other basic necessities to participants
- Assist with basic case management for walk-ins and students
- Prior experience in a receptionist role is encouraged but not required
- Basic phone knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is required!
- Maintain a positive and welcoming attitude
Start Date: As soon as possible. Ongoing, flexible start date.
Please contact Andrea Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
3309 16th St NWWashington, DC 20010
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Executive Admin
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week, flexible
- English/Spanish bilingual