WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
As a non-profit search and rescue foundation, we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of providing emergency assistance, education, and preparedness to the public. If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professionalism and are able to learn processes quickly this may be the position match for you. We are currently seeking devoted a web developer volunteer to help maintain our organization's WebPages as well as creating new organizational programs to increase productivity. We are looking an individual with incredible organization and attention to detail abilities to take a sense of ownership over multiple tasks or projects, and who is proficient in analysis, problem recognition and solution evaluation. This is a great opportunity for students or new grads majoring in web development or anyone who would like to give time to the community.
* Iterative development and design of our sites and services
* Implementation of web site designs and features on both the front and back ends
* Web application/services development
* Create a program to maintain or manage volunteer profiles and log hours
* Enhances user capabilities and satisfaction by planning, developing, and testing web?based applications
* Confirm Web applications by planning and conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or debugging codes and resolving problems
* Updating organization events and maintaining activities through social media revenues
* Analyze and derive program requirements by collaborating with various channels and teams
* MySQL experience
* Desirable but not essential is experience with general network connectivity troubleshooting
* Knowledge and/or experience in current presentation/layer technologies
* Programming skills in PHP development
* Experience/knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, e-commerce, and/or Wordpress, Drupal or other CMS
* Ability to work with, define or analyze end user workflow
* Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and schedule activities
* Good written and oral communications skills
- Website Programming
- Web Design
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible! We'll work with you!
- Experience required!