*** Volunteers needed June 6 & 7 on Governors Island
The Love Yourself Project (LYP) is a non-profit organization committed to utilizing the arts to celebrate and empower communities around the world, to spread a message of unconditional self-love, both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking part-time and full-time dedicated volunteers to assist us in donor development, marketing, public relations, arts education and fundraising. We seek self-motivated, positive individuals with strong computer knowledge and effective communication talents to join our organizational culture and team-oriented environment. We offer volunteers the opportunity for hands-on experience within a start-up non-profit organization, where significant personal and professional growth and development is possible.
LYP Volunteers are responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Provide program support for all LYP Programs by working alongside staff, teaching artists, classroom teachers and students.
- Research and develop educational and art-based materials to correspond with the LYP mission.
- Develop and promote the mission, vision and values of The Love Yourself Project.
- Develop themes, procure supplies and execute ideas related to the Love Yourself Project.
- Keep adequate supplies, brochures and other materials.
- Serve as the point of contact for the LYP team.
LYP Volunteers are unique in every way! We are like minded and hold each other accountable for being their best. A good sense of humor, a strong back bone, curious, make things happen and respect for all living things.
If you're interested in participating in the Love Yourself Project, please contact Michael Mut at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in the Love Yourself Project, we look forward to meeting you!
- Exhibition Arts
- Grant Writing / Research
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training