Heart of Hospice Lake Charles
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
61 people are interested
Give the gift of volunteering. Help someone who can never repay you.
Give the Gift of Time and Love.
- Administrative help in office
- Providing companionship
- Making phone calls to caregivers and patients
- Nursing home visits
- Making Small Repairs (changing light bulbs, Fixing a leaky faucet, installing hand rails)
- Yard work (cutting grass, Weeding, spraying for Bugs)
Become part of a team that is transforming end of life care in the communities we serve.
About Heart of Hospice Lake Charles
750 Bayou Pines East, Suite A, Lake Charles, LA 70601, US
Transforming end of life care in the communities we serve
Volunteers are a valuable part of the care Heart of Hospice provides. Some of the ways our volunteers help include:
* Support patient and families with home visits.
* Provide administrative support in our office.
* Visit or call bereaved families.
* And for those who are a natural handy person with changing
light bulbs, cutting grass, and small fixer up projects we have
a great need for you.
If you have a heart to minister to others we’ve got a place for you in our flexible volunteer program that will meet your schedule and geographic preferences so you can reach out to those in need.
Please call Helene Massey, Heart of Hospice Volunteer Coordinator, for more information at 337-855-5154 or 337-661-1046.