Give the gift of volunteering. Help someone who can never repay you.
- Administrative help in office
- Providing companionship
- Making phone calls to caregivers and patients
- Nursing home visits
- Making Small Repairs (changing light bulbs, Fixing a leaky faucet, installing hand rails)
- Yard work (cutting grass, Weeding, spraying for Bugs)
Give the Gift of Time and Love.
Become part of a team that is transforming end of life care in the communities we serve.
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Company provides all training and background check