Are you looking for a way to "give back"?
Do you enjoy working with nice people?
Are you Vietnamese bi-lingual? If so then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Maxcare Hospice specializes in providing comfort care for families facing the challenges of life limiting illness. Our main priority is to enhance the quality of life for patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our mission. We are looking for volunteers to assist us with clerical support in our corporate office in Westminster. There is no experience needed-full training is provided. If you have a calling to this work please contact me and I can answer your questions. Here are some links to help you get to know our family:
*Please provide your resume, email and/or phone number to be considered!*
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a few hours a week.
- Flexible Hours
- Administrative Intern
- Supportive Care Services...
- Volunteers needed to provide Pet...
- Veteran Volunteers Needed
- Bi-Lingual, English/ Vietnamese...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer----- Patient...
- VETERAN TO VETERAN HOSPICE...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers
- Are You Comfortable In The Office?
- Memory Bear Seamstress
- Graphic Designers Needed!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Social Worker Volunteer-...
- Play An Instrument? Change...