Help your regional Girl Scout office complete office duties that ultimately make all Girl Scout activities possible. The clerical/office volunteer will work closely with Council staff. You can help us with data entry, filing, photocopying, coordinate mailings, assist with telephone surveys, and so much more.
- Good writing, spelling and typing skills
- Comfortable using a copier
- Computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage a project with goals and deadlines
Most office volunteers will be working during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Volunteers can create a schedule so tasks are completed on time with a schedule that works for them.
Time Commitment: A regular commitment of 2-3 hours weekly or bi-weekly during office hours is required for job continuity
- Flexible, Patient and Fun! Adapt to the situation to make Girl Scouting easy, meaningful and FUN!
- Girl Focus: Empower girls to lead activities, learn by doing, and cooperate with others on current issues that involve their interests and needs, while having fun.
- Adaptability: Adjusts own behavior and remains flexible and tolerant in response to changing situations and environments, unexpected obstacles, or diverse people expressing different perspectives, needs, or demands.
- Fostering Diversity: Understand, respect, and embrace differences.
- Oral Communication: Expresses ideas and facts clearly and accurately.
- Personal Integrity: Demonstrate dependability, honesty, and credibility.
- Adults 18
- Complete a volunteer application, background check and references
- Willing to register as a Girl Scout member ($15/year).
- Willing to take training for volunteer position.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours weekly or bi-weekly