United Hebrew of New Rochelle is a top-notch rehabilitation and long-term healthcare facility that offers fun, supportive, and creative environment for both its employees and volunteers!! Join our amazing team and see how you can make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis!
Currently, our Admissions and Social Work Departments are looking for a number of assistants. While assisting our Admissions and Social work departments you will
1) Copy and organize admission packets (red folders with admissions materials) for use by the social workers/intake coordinator
2) Send faxes on behalf of social worker to: (a) request equipment needed on discharge; (b) paperwork to resident family members/attorneys etc.
3) Do post discharge phone calls (follow a set script and notate responses of residents who have gone home regarding their experience)
4) Computer data entry (enter info from resident psychosocial into computer).
If you prefer to volunteer EXCLUSIVELY with our Social Work Department, so you can get to know our residents through one-on-one interaction, you will:
1) Visit with a number of the same residents on a regular basis;
2) Report to the Director of Social Services about the progress you made with long-term and short-term rehabilitation residents;
3) Complete clerical tasks, such as faxing, copying, and filing.
NO MATTER HOW YOU DECIDE TO CONTRIBUTE, YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO HAVE A REWARDING AND VALUABLE EXPERIENCE!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment