Volunteer is responsible for the washing, folding, and stacking of clean blankets, pillowcases and linens for the Family Shelter and Safety Net programs. M-F 9-1
Volunteer should have experience in operating industrial size laundry equipment, ability to lift 25 lbs. and ability to bend and twist at knees and waist for prolonged periods.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Lift 25 lbs be able to bend and twist
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Help a family at Christmas, help...
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed