Volunteering with program assisting, glazing or processing clay pieces. Volunteers can also answer phones and write up sales for the store and clay pieces. THey could also instruct in the glazing program. Days and hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 12:00pm-5:00pm. Summer hours are Wednesday-Saturday, same hours.
If interested, please call Ginny Seibert at 209/533-1309.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...