WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1501 N. Belcher Road, Ste. 249Clearwater, FL 33765
Our consumers love outing! As a Community Companion you will accompany our consumers and staff on an outing. You will be providing a helpful hand to make the outing success and fun for everyone. You may push a wheelchair, hold someone's hand across a street or just be a friend to share special time with.
One of our Adult Day Programs has a need for a volunteer one day a week to assist with a walk in the park.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
More opportunities with The ARC Tampa Bay for people with intellectual and developmental disabilites
- Missed Spring Cleaning Need...
- Volunteers Needed To Help Day...
- Help with answering phones...
- Be an advocate/friend for a...
- Community Companion
- Advocate companion
- Volunteers for day programs
- Can you dance? Our consumers...
- Midday phone help and morning...
- Help raking lawns at any one of...
- Volunteer for day programs