CTBL is looking for volunteers to help in our Circulation Department. Volunteers assist the staff to process all the audiobooks that are returned each day. The ideal candidate for this position is available 2 to 4 hours, preferably mornings, one or two days per week. This position is good for students who are at least 16 years old and need service hours for high school, college, or work experience for their resume. Great opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment!
- General Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Inventory Management
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours one or two days/week
- - A keen attention to detail - Ability to stand, bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs. - A
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!