CTBL is looking for volunteers to help in our circulation department. Volunteers assist the staff to process all the audiobooks that are returned each day. The ideal candidate for this position is available 2 to 4 hours, preferably mornings, one or two days per week. This position is good for students who are at least 16 years old and need service hours for high school, college, or work experience for their resume. Great opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment!
- General Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Inventory Management
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours one or two days/week
- - A keen attention to detail - Ability to stand, bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs. - A
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Library Services - Cataloguer
- Pitch-In -Join the Denver...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Team Member
- Library Assistant - Circulation
- Help Us Stay Connected - Be Our...
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Join...
- Library Assistant - Technical...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Help Us Make Room for More Books!
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Audiobook Duplication
- Talking Books To Go!