Good Shepherd Hospice needs someone who can volunteer a few hours a week during office hours to help with the Volunteer Program. If you have basic computer skills, and enjoy helping to organize things, the role is perfect for you. Possible job duties include:
- Keeping files current
- Entering information in database
- Organizing paperwork for new volunteer applicants
- Writing donation thank you letters
- Learning about the Hospice Volunteer Program
The role of Office volunteer give you the opportunity to gather greater insight into the hospice world, to see how things work and what it is we really do to serve our patients and their families.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. If that schedule works for you we would love to hear from you. If you can volunteer 2-3 hours per week, you could make a much needed contribution to our organization.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours, 2-3 times per month
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Hospice volunteering isn't for...
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Make appreciation baskets for...
- Special Relationships
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Teach others in the field of...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Hospice Volunteers are...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant!
- Human Kindness has Healing Power
- One stitch at a time
- Help Us in the Hospice Office!
- Grief Packets for Loved Ones
- Hospice "Tuck-in" Volunteer
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Hospice volunteers are...