When folks enter the Our Saviour's Housing homeless shelter, they don't always own everything they need to even take a shower. Help us meet our residents' needs and help them feel good about themselves by making hygiene kits for us to hand out to new residents!
Hygiene kits contain the following items, all assembled into a bag:
* Shampoo (travel size)
* Lotion (travel size)
* Shaving cream (travel size)
You may also add other items if you'd like. Just pack them into bags and deliver them to our shelter! We welcome donations of any quantity; we're also happy to provide a shelter tour when you visit.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 612-872-4193 x2.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Are you a people person who...
- Shelter Cereal Drive!
- Daytime Projects Volunteer -...
- Assemble hygiene kits for our...
- Love to Cook? Provide Dinner for...
- Pack Bagged Lunches for...
- Help Serve Dinner at Our...
- Birthday Card Craft Project!
- Lead a Fun Evening of Bingo for...
- Love to Cook? Provide Breakfast...
- Shelter Painting - group of 10
- Shelter Dinner Servers - May 26