- Set up Employment Services files for refugee clients.
- Perform 1 week, 1 month and 3 month post employment follow-ups as directed.
- Assist in the maintenance (sorting and filing records) of employment case files.
- Accurately enter statistical data in the computer system.
- Assist clients with employment applications and new hire paperwork.
- Occasionally accompany Employment Staff and clients to employers to apply for jobs.
- Occasionally accompany Employment Staff on home visits.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two + days /week, minimum 3 months requested
- Volunteer will be trained.