The Women's Museum of CA has a myriad of events for which we need volunteers to make them come off okay. Most of them involve helping to set up and clean up afterward, smiling and talking to our guests or people walking through, sometimes helping to put out food. Depending on the event, you may have different things to do. If you'd love to model, we often have fashion shows but every volunteer doesn't need to be a model! I would put you on our email list. Everytime we have new upcoming events, I'll send them out to you. If you're free and you can help us out, just let me know and i'll sign you up. If you cannot do any of the upcoming events I send you, no worries. Just ignore the email and wait for next time. If this will work in your life, let me know. We'd love to have you as a volunteer.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Make Museum Magic
- Women's History Museum Saturday...
- Fundraisers for the Women's...
- Museum Gallery and Store Volunteer
- Marketing & Publicity Committee...
- Event Planning and Production
- Volunteer Supervisor for Events
- Museum Event Support
- Administrative and Operations...
- Fund Devleopment Committee Member
- Have fun volunteering
- Retail and Merchandishing...
- Women's Hall of Fame Planning...
- First Friday Hosts