Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove Heights
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1885 Upper 55th Street E.Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
Whether you have a green thumb, a brown thumb or just love the look of flowers and gardens, then this is the experience you have been waiting for. Living Well Disaiblity Services provides residential services to people with disabilities, and their home in Inver Grove Heights has amazing raised garden beds that need some tender loving care. We provide the plants, you provide to love.
For more information on services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a month during the summer
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth