Commitment: 3-4 hours per shift. Shifts, days, and times will vary based on event specifications. We ask that you please commit to at least one event per month.
Basic Function: Help with special events. CFVC’s special events include monthly Big Buddy events, Azalea Children’s Tea, 5k/10k/Fun Walk, Volunteer of the Year Awards Dinner, various trade shows, festivals, etc. Duties and Responsibilities: Vary based on event. Some examples may include: Setup and/or breakdown of event; passing out materials; checking in or registering events guests; staffing tables or booths; collecting donations; decorating;
any other duties as assigned by CFVC staff or as required by event. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Willingness to learn basic knowledge about CFVC’s mission; comfort with high public visibility; outgoing personalities are a plus; excellent communication and customer service skills; events experience a plus.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hours per event
- Please commit to at least one event per month
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers