YesLiberia, Inc., a non-profit organization based in Delaware, USA is looking for a reliable and, preferably, seasoned, graphic arts designer intern who is flexible, independent and open-mined to join our team. If you are a creative person, interested in doing something for the poor, or simply trying to enhance your portfolio, please consider us. We look forward to working with anyone from any location.
- Create design work for website, brochures, posters, flyers, tee shirts, etc...
- Assist with website design buttons and graphics
- No need to come to our location; work on your own weekly schedule, virtually.
- We only need less than 4hrs per week
Education and Skills
- Excellent at interpreting vision or ideas into awesome graphics
- Great skills and experience with EITHER Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc...
- Experience with Wordpress is helpful but not required
- Experience with Facebook and Google is also helpful but not required
Your creative designs will be instantly used at events, on our facebook and twitter pages, or on our website. You can even see some previous volunteer design graphics in the rotating section on our website homepage at www.YesLibria.org . Thanks in advance.
- Graphic Design / Print
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 2hrs per week
- Advertising Representative
- Video Editing or Whiteboard...
- Please Help Campaign and Raise...
- Talented Fundraising Volunteer...
- Program Marketing Specialist
- Student Groups Representative
- Campaign, (easy! from home, and...
- Event Planner or Promoter
- Event Promoter
- Video Animation and Editing Help
- Video Editor Needed ASAP!
- Marketing or Advertising Rep
- eMarketing Volunteers! Help us...
- Social Media Specialist Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Animator or Animation Artists
- Communications Intern
- Partners Relations Intern
- Fundraiser Intern