We are in need of energetic volunteer Cashiers who are comfortable working independently. Volunteers will greet and assist customers in purchases. Volunteers must be able to stand for extended periods, lift and carry items of various weights and sizes. This is a great opportunity to donate a few hours of your time to help support our agency in its mission to serve those most in need and build better communities.
Weekday and weekend shifts available.
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 528-8712 x 160.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Cashier experience needed
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Male Mentors Needed
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant