We are in need of energetic volunteer Cashiers who are comfortable working independently. Volunteers will greet and assist customers in purchases. Volunteers must be able to stand for extended periods, lift and carry items of various weights and sizes. This is a great opportunity to donate a few hours of your time to help support our agency in its mission to serve those most in need and build better communities.
Weekday and weekend shifts available.
If interested, contact email@example.com or 528-8712 x 160.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Cashier experience needed
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Office Assistant at Shelter for...
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant