Do you like to talk and tell stories, listen to stories and get to know others? This is a great opportunity for you. We welcome families and small children for this activitiy. Assist Cerenity Staff in building relationships with residents, and help with lonliness and depression by connecting with others. Visit a resident once a month, get to know them, and do a variety of activities. We have a beautiful 15 acre park to take residents for walks or visit outside.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours month
- Animal Ambassadors
- Improv/Comedy Show Assistants
- Beachbomber Bob "Sun in the Fun"
- One on One Visitors
- Amy & Adams Performance
- Summer Fun Fest- w/ the Squire...
- St. Paul Postal Band
- Fun on the 4th! with Michael...
- Easter Celebrations
- “Corn Feed” and Music with Bob!
- Kico Rangel and Mariachi Band
- Garden Party with Colleen Heibler
- Star Dust Band
- Paper Collage Camp
- Good Friday - Friends
- Memorial Day- Rememberance...
- Garage Sale!