Counseling Program Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92831
Work directly with the Director of Clinical Programs to assist in managing a large counseling program. Good social skills and office skills are needed for this position and flexibility in maintaining multiple projects.
You can make a difference in the lives of families with your winning smile and organizational skills. Join a compassionate group of volunteers who work with families and children. We need help with keeping data, setting up orientations, answering phones and general office work. This busy non profit counseling office welcomes volunteers and encourages initiative!
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One or two days per week 8-11 am or 12-4 pm M-F
- Future opportunities for pd positions from within
- Give back to your...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES Trainees &...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Counseling Program Assistant
- Development Associate
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- SMILING FACES-Program Assistant-...