Help children learn about nature while maintaining the 4-H Club farm located at a lovely Montclair Historical Society site.
Volunteer tasks include:
Maintaining garden beds, plants, weeding, composting
Raking and turning coil and compost
Transporting horse manure from the neighboring stable
Maintaining the chicken coop
Organizing and labeling gardening materials
Working with younger children involved in the service night
NOTE: To participate in this project you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Pet Therapy in Morristown
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Computer Essentials in Elizabeth
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...