Opera NOVA , a 501 (c)(3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, is looking for a local volunteer videographer to take video for various events.
Must have your own digital video equipment
Not required to be a professional videographer
Ability to provide edited version of video within three weeks of event
Video credits will be given to volunteer videographers
Ability to interact with media contacts and Guild publicity staff
Excellent opportunity to build up your portfolio
Opera NOVA reserves the right to use videos on our website and social media, but will always credit the videographer when used
Opera NOVA is dedicated to making opera accessible and affordable for all residents of Northern Virginia.
For more information about this volunteer position, please email email@example.com
Visit our website at www.operaguildnova.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Historian/Archivist wanted for...
- Grant Writers
- Summer Volunteers Wanted
- Stage manager for opera...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Seniors With the...
- Coordinator of Volunteers wanted...
- School Coordinator for...
- Musical Instrument Coordinator